Where can I find advice or support?

We always advise people to contact the nearest CAB for advice and support, or any queries you have.

You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems, and they can advice you whether you are facing a crisis, or just considering your options.

You can find your nearest CAB by heading to this link, inputting your postcode (or town) and it will give you the contact details you need.

CAB are in the process of rolling out Adviceline (a national phone service), which even if not active where you live will give you options for recorded information to help you. Contact 03444 111 444.

CAB also offer online guides for completing forms:

We have also identified the following providers of support locally, who may be helpful to you (simply click on the one you want to head to their own website):

The following websites (click on them below to be taken to them) offer either online or downloadable guides for assisting you in completing forms for benefits:

        They also have a Facebook page (its member feedback-lawyer is sometimes inundated with appeals).