top of page

How do I find out what I could be entitled to?

If you wish to find out which benefits you could be entitled to, visit one of the following websites to find out what could be possible. They're free to use and anonymous:


  • Policy in Practice - for information on income-related benefits, tax credits, contribution-based benefits, Council Tax Reduction, Carer’s Allowance, Universal Credit, how these are calculated and how your benefits will be affected if you start work or change your working hour

When you are ready you can make a new claim for benefit by contacting the Job Centre Plus telephone number on 0800 055 6688.

The Citizens Advice Bureau will also be able to advise and support you. Click here to find your nearest one.

bottom of page